Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Ok, so that big huge storm that is paralyzing the whole North-East of the US right now? Well it's here in CT too!! Last night at about 6:30 they had already canceled school for today, so the girls and I had a great day at home. Generalized laziness in the morning and then we watched G-Force (by the way, pretty funny!) then we headed out into the snow! It was perfect sticky snow, so it was fabulous and we (the girls and I - Daddy was still at work :( built this really cool fort! It's kind of like a castle - up above so they can look over their domain!! I promise to post pictures tomorrow - it was dark when we finished!

And it's still snowing now so I'm guessing at the least there will be a snow delay for Alix (which means no school for the other two...) but I figure if there's a delay they may as well cancel tomorrow too and then we can have girly day - Part deux!! As long as they all go to school Friday so that I can have a moment of peace before the weekend - Nic is going to Saint-Louis for an all-boys hockey and general drunken weekend - fun. So I need a little Julie time before it's all me and the girls until Sunday when we go to pick him up! Plus Alix and Zo have Monday and Tuesday off for "Presidents week"...

OK, that's enough blabbing for now! But I promise pictures of the fort and snow tomorrow!

0 comments: