This morning we said "goodbye" to Mamie and Papie and sent them on their way...I'm not really sure the girls fully understand, but I'm sure they'll be telling us all about it in the nest few days! So the coffee maker will get put away until their next visit, and the house will recover from having 7 people in it and then things will be back to normal. But not for long!
Easter is comming and this year we are travelling to Victoria to visit Grandma, as well as many others who we didn't get to see at Christmas! We'll be in Victoria from April 9 to the 14th and then Bailey should be dropping in on us for about a week! By then it will be almost May and summer will be just around the bend - I'm still figuring out summer activities for the girls (to preserve at least some of my sanity!!)
Monday, March 30, 2009
Bye, Bye, La visite...
Posted by Nicolas & Julie Petit at 1:48 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment