Yup, yesterday evening I finaly found some decently priced tickets for the girls and I to go and see my mom. So we'll be gone from the 14th to the 23rd of March. We are planning on all sorts of fun: swimming at the Oak Bay Rec Center, feeding the ducks at Beacon Hill Park (and I hope the petting zoo is open there too...) We'll try to go and spend a day on Saltspring Island, it will be neat for the girls to take the small ferry across! I'm sure we'll go to Willows beach at least once and then just hanging around Oak Bay Avenue! Grandma has already asked that Alix bring her golf clubs along, so I'm sure the two of them will spend a little time at VGC monkeying around!!!
I can't wait!!!! Julie ;0)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Grandma, here we come!!!
Posted by Les Petits at 2:20 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment