That's right, believe it or not there was snow in Houston last weekend..... but it didn't fall from the sky.... it was man-made at the Museum of Natural Science!!
We went on Saturday morning with some friends that we made through Alix's soccer this fall. We had a great time playing in the snow and then for a picture with Santa and his reindeer (real ones!!) and then we all went for Lunch at Freebirds Burritos.



Monday, December 10, 2007
Snow in Houston???
Posted by Les Petits at 5:16 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Julie
svp me redonner ton email.
a bientot
Joan
OH MY GOD I totally freaked out when I saw the snow pic...I thought: look what global warming is doing!!! Well wait till you get to Canada in a couple of weeks cause if you want snow you willl get it!!! I think there is as much snow now as there was all winter last year...bring lots of warm clothes...going from +30 to -20 is going to be harsh!!! see you soon Jenny
Post a Comment